I attempted to download the LifeInPocket app to my blackberry 8830. I received an error message that said it could not load because the app was not supported. I contacted my provider, Sprint and they told me to load Pocket Express. Their instructions are below. Do I need to load Packet Express before I can load LifeInPocket?

There is no “start” menu on my blackberry. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I am eager to try this product. It seems like it could be a real asset.

Thank you.

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the pocket application.

Pocket Express is not preinstalled on your phone; it needs to be downloaded and installed.

1. From the Start menu select Programs, then Get Pocket Express.

2. Enter your ZIP code and then tap I Agree.

3. A message box will appear informing you that Pocket Express will be

installed on your device. Choose whether you want the program to

install on the Device or in Internal Storage, then tap Install to begin installation.

4. On the next screen, tap OK to restart your device and finish installation.
    07-26-10 02:17 PM
    I used to use Pocket Express. It's a news push app. I can't imagine why you would need it with LifeInPocket. I suspect the tech you spoke with recognized "Pocket" as a word in the name of a supported app and referred you to the Pocket Express instructions without knowing what LifeInPocket is.
    07-26-10 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD