I'm getting the above error on my BB after pairing with a tom tom 720, which seems to work, it goes through the motions but when I try to download the contacts to my TT I get the error.

The phones bluetooth indicator light is on and won't go off even if i disable both units. This means I can't use it through my TT via bluetooth.

Is there anything I can do?

Apparently the BB is not in the list of phones supported for use through Orange in the UK with a Tom Tom, which is not true as it worked for 6 weeks perfectly then decided not to!! Help someone please.
    02-06-08 05:09 PM
    Is there an OS update for your device? If yes, update it, repair, and then try again. Unless there is an update of sorts for the TomTom...

Another thing, remove the bluetooth pairing from the BlackBerry. Then do a battery pull, now repair it; see what gives...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-08 05:20 PM
    Is there an OS update for your device? If yes, update it, repair, and then try again.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry to be dumb.......I'm very new to the BB, not to Tom Tom though, so i don't really know what you mean by the above, simple stupid steps please!!

I've disabled the bluetooth from both many times, pulled the battery etc but that hasn't worked.

Its just so annoying as it worked perfectly at first, but if i can't bluetooth successfully I can't use TT traffic amongst other things which is very useful.
    02-06-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD