Ok guys.... My roommate's boyfriend is having an issue which I CANNOT seem to resolve for him. I worked on his phone for 2 hours and searched this site up and down, so here goes....

He has the WE from Sprint. He has his gmail account setup on his phone. Everything was working fine apparently until yesterday when he noticed he was no longer receiving emails. I did a battery pull on his phone, re-sent his service books, re-registered via his host routing..... Nada. Nothing. I went into his gmail account and disabled IMAP, enabled IMAP, changed around his settings..... Nothing works. So my next thought was to setup a blackberry email address on his device, and forward his gmail. I went to email settings, setup wizard, etc. The phone will not allow me to do setup a new email, and says that there is already an email for his pin. It then gives me two fields after pressing OK; A field for the pin, and a field for the ESN. Fine. Entered both values, and it just goes back to the "There is already an email setup for this PIN" message. So I try to delete the email account from the device... I searched FOREVER and cannot seem to find ANY option to delete this email account from his phone!

Should I just tell him to call Sprint? I am at a loss!!!
    07-11-08 11:27 AM
    Looks like that is what you will have to do Jenay:

Can't delete email account
    07-11-08 12:22 PM
    Looks like that is what you will have to do Jenay:

Can't delete email account
    I was kind of trying to honestly avoid that step......
    07-11-08 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD