When I dowload some programs and try to get to some websites I get the message that it seems as if your IP Address is from outside the usa and the runabliltiy of this site is affected. How do i find the IP Address and change it?
    05-22-08 09:51 AM
    The IP address is assigned by your Provider you cannot change it.

There BB Server(s) might be outside the US hence why you cannot access the websites if your in the US and your Phone Company hosts the BB Server(s) in the US get in contact with them and ask them why you cannot access these websites.

Also note that they might be blocking these sites.
    05-22-08 10:12 AM
    Blackberries don't surf the web using the local IP of the phone. BBs use proxy servers to surf the web. If using the Blackberry Browser your originating IP will be one of the RIM Proxy servers in Canada. If you're using Opera Mini, the originating IP will be one of the Opera proxy servers in Europe.

BTW, to find your local IP simply dial #HELP* Send. It's in that list at the bottom.
    05-22-08 10:22 AM
    When I dowload some programs and try to get to some websites I get the message that it seems as if your IP Address is from outside the usa and the runabliltiy of this site is affected. How do i find the IP Address and change it?
    If you want to find your network IP address,then you can visit Ip-Details.com .You can use the proxy server to change your IP to USA or any other country.
    04-12-13 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD