I'm a new user of the Verizon Blackberry 8830 WE and I've had it for about 2 months. I was wondering what are the best settings for internet brower. I go to some sites like nfl.com and all u do is scroll down and you cant really see anything. Is it my settings? or is that just how some sites are and they just look like crap? Anyone have any suggestions for the browser on blackberries? Thanks
    10-22-07 02:41 PM
    Check the web site. Many sites have moble sites like m.youtube.com or m.google.com
    10-22-07 03:55 PM
    There's a list out there somewhere, which I can''t put my finger on right now. I'll keep looking. FWIW, I have noticed that some sites look better on the Internet Browser, and some look better on the Blackberry Browser, assuming you have both icons...
    10-22-07 04:48 PM
    Go to mini.opera.com and download the newest beta version! It works great. Best application I have seen out there that renders web pages the way you would normally seen them. Now not as great as the iphone browser but I really like it.
    10-26-07 01:35 PM
    AAH! Not the i-word!
    10-27-07 05:19 PM
    Open the Browser > Hit the menu button > Select Options > Browser Configuration > Make sure you have 'Internet Browser' selected on the first line.
    10-27-07 09:19 PM
    What if you don't have "Internet Browser" there. I do, but what other options are there?
    11-04-07 04:58 PM
    What if you don't have "Internet Browser" there. I do, but what other options are there?
    Verizon does not allow us any other options.
    Go there and see what I mean.
    11-04-07 10:14 PM
    hey billys.berries! quick question - I went on the mini.opera.com website and it looks interesting. I was wondering if you (or anyone else for that fact) has downloaded it.

I would love to download it and give it a try but I'm always a little skeptical with my BB device.
    11-17-07 07:40 PM
    Well, no the newest version is out of the Beta, and is a full out download. It is a great download. It is free, so if you don't like it you can always delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-07 08:12 PM
    Its pretty remarkable. You see the whole web site, and then zoom in on the area you want to see.

I think the BB browser is pretty good, as well. Opera Mini retains a place on my BB.Try it and see what you think.
    11-17-07 08:14 PM
    BB 8830 doesnot allow me browsing throughr browser...
    eRROR MSG :"BROWSER CONFIGURATION DOES NOT HAVE SERVICE BOOK ENTERIES"
    PLS HELP ME
    08-21-11 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD