I've seen about a thousand posts where people complain about their ringer volumes, and I was frustrated with it on mine as well. I have software that will allow me to increase the volume (and reduce the bass as well) of any MP3 file. It only takes me a minute, and I won't charge anything as long as you don't want me to do your entire library of MP3's. I'm not sure the best way for you to send them to me, I guess you could have them hosted or email them to me. I don't know, I'm not exactly a computer whiz. But as long as you can get them to me I have no problem doing it. I did this on several tones for my 8830 and it rings almost as loud as my roommates NEXTEL.
    05-10-08 10:04 AM
    What software are you using?
    05-12-08 11:22 AM
    There is a guide that explains how to do this on your own using free software.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f15/how...3-songs-30377/
    05-12-08 11:31 AM
    I use a program called MixMeister www . mixmeister . com but it's several hundred dollars to buy it. You can DL a free trial but there is a voice-over like every 30 seconds. I just looked at the link to the tutorial, if that's audacity it's a childs toy compared to what I'm using. But hey, whatever works for you...
    05-12-08 03:51 PM
    if you can help out i'm interested. what email address should i send the mp3's to?

thanks
    05-20-08 08:28 PM
    Hey man. If you could help me out, drop me an email. thatd be awesome... I have so much distortion that its not even worth it for me to amp my tones. Can u do the default ringers too or no. Eg calypso?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-08 12:05 AM
    Hey man. If you could help me out, drop me an email. thatd be awesome... I have so much distortion that its not even worth it for me to amp my tones. Can u do the default ringers too or no. Eg calypso?

05-21-08 12:07 AM
    I've seen about a thousand posts where people complain about their ringer volumes, and I was frustrated with it on mine as well. I have software that will allow me to increase the volume (and reduce the bass as well) of any MP3 file. It only takes me a minute, and I won't charge anything as long as you don't want me to do your entire library of MP3's. I'm not sure the best way for you to send them to me, I guess you could have them hosted or email them to me. I don't know, I'm not exactly a computer whiz. But as long as you can get them to me I have no problem doing it. I did this on several tones for my 8830 and it rings almost as loud as my roommates NEXTEL.
    I tried unsuccessfully to send you "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. I have it stored in My Music . I tried using Manage Attachments but I guess that's the wrong avenue. Can you help me? [email protected]
    10-13-08 05:57 PM
    I tried unsuccessfully to cut and paste the downloaded song, "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen so you can make it louder and then I can sync it to my 8830. Can you still help me or tell me how to take the song from My Music in My Documents and send it to you. Thanks
    10-13-08 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD