I have a WE 8830 with outlook contacts provided through my company's BES. My wife is getting a Pearl and I want to import/save my outlook contacts to her new BB. Her Pearl is for her own use, i.e. she will not have any content pushed through BES (or BIS for that matter as she's not interested in getting emails on her BB). So, all I really want to do is save my contacts as a data file to her Pearl. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.
    03-24-09 02:48 PM
    If your contacts are saved in outlook, you can connect her BB to your computer and use Desktop Manager to sync the contacts with her BB and outlook.
    03-24-09 03:00 PM
    If your contacts are saved in outlook, you can connect her BB to your computer and use Desktop Manager to sync the contacts with her BB and outlook.
    This is the correct way to copy the contacts. Do you have DM loaded. You mentioned you are on BES, so I'm assuming your contacts are on you work copy of Outlook. You may have to load DM at home and sync you contacts there, then resync to the other device. If you can export the contacts to a PST as a precaution.
    03-24-09 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD