I need to find the Indiana University fight song to use as a ring tone. I've looked everywhere except where you have to pay $9.95 a month. I need one free! Can anyone help?
    03-13-09 09:47 PM
    First of all, you don't "need" one. Second, do you have a way of at least getting an mp3 of this song? That would help any of us help you.
    03-13-09 09:49 PM
    03-15-09 10:58 PM
    check out zedge dot com. It's great!!!!
    03-15-09 11:39 PM
    I need to find the Indiana University fight song to use as a ring tone. I've looked everywhere except where you have to pay $9.95 a month. I need one free! Can anyone help?
    check out zedge dot com. It's great!!!!
    PAWINC, Can't you just locate IU fight song as a MP3 and download to your phone then save it as a ring tone? That is how I get all my ring tones..I save the mp3's to my sd card and select the song as use as ring tone. I would think IU has their fight song on youtube or the univeristy web site. You might contact the music department of IU. I'd never pay for a ring tone!
    03-16-09 10:48 AM

Go to this site:

Big Ten College Football Fight Songs Music

Find Indiana and download the .mp3 and then email it to your phone.

Then you're all set.
    03-16-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD