I can't find this in here but I know I have seen it. My call log keeps on erasing. Anytime I do a battery pull all my calls get wiped out. Man I can't wait to get a Curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 01:33 AM
    You can use google as well as me so only thing I can say is that you dont have enough free memory.

If you do then there is something else wrong, and yes I cant wait till the curve either, we can be curve brothers.
    05-03-08 02:08 AM
    Getting the Curve will not solve your problems. Your problem is managing your memory. Complete this and you will not have anymore issues. If you buy the Curve, do this again to it.

Optimize your memory
    05-03-08 02:19 AM
    Absolutely we can be Crack Curve brothers. I'll fix my memory. Thanks for the help

05-03-08 03:16 AM
    Yeah I think its how you manage your data and apps coz doesn't the 8800 series have a bigger memory than the Curve? If you don't change your ways, it will actually be a lot worse when you get the Curve.

05-03-08 03:43 AM
    I went through the same thing - I went nuts downloading themes etc when I first for the Pearl.

I have since become a little more reasonable with what I install on the phone. All the neat stuff I downloaded but rarely used was uninstalled, and only the themes I adored were kept. I was running with about 21 Mb free on my Pearl.
    05-03-08 03:54 AM
    Curve is 96, 8830 is 64, so you SHOULD be better off. But yeah deleting pics and videos and stuff that you never use clears up tons of memory.

I now have almost half my memory free, and this is with some installed apps.
    05-03-08 04:03 AM
    ...Anytime I do a battery pull all my calls get wiped out...
    Doing a battery pull on an 8830 does not wipe out your call log. If what you wrote is not a typo, then something else is wrong. Low memory will cause your call log to be wiped out. Pulling the battery will temporarily recover memory, making the problem go away temporarily. The memory management procedure Garz gave you will help that.
    05-03-08 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD