Okay I have a dell Inspiron with vista, I have a 8800 tmobile that is unlocked for ATT. It has 4.2.1.74

So Plazmic wont work on Vista unless you download Some Files... which I have time and again. havent gotten it to work.

Okay It would help if I could upgrade my phone to 4.2.2. but ATT doesnt suppourt the 4.2.2. software so they wont be upgrading your software if you are a customer for the next few years..

Is there anyway I could run Plazmic on my comp and yes Ive downloaded all the req files and apps. But I Have vista. and still doesnt work. And I have 4.2.1 and Ivede tried to upgrade and it has never allowed me. But I have upgraded my last 8100 and Help my sis with her curve.
    01-05-08 01:24 AM
    I'm failing to see how Plazmic has anything to do with you upgrading your OS, other then the installation of the themes on your device, plasmic has no bearing on installing your OS and this would in no way stop you from doing so.
    01-05-08 03:06 PM
    Sounds like Plazmic and Vista just aren't compatable. Sometimes you can go to the if there is a Setup or .exe file you use when attempting to install Plazmic just right click on it. Go to properties, Compatability and then you can select to install the software as though your OS was actually windows XP or older version depending. Should allow you to install it.
    01-11-08 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD