I can't find my sent emails. not quite sure as to where they go......... please help!
    also, is there a "trash?"

update: i found the sent messages.....i just think its kind of strange they do not have their own folder! anyway...if someone could still answer my question about trash. thanks
    Last edited by coco; 06-28-07 at 02:12 AM.
    06-28-07 01:50 AM
    Coco,

I don't know which model blackberry you have or if you have a personal blackberry or it's one through your company, but with my personal blackberry 8703e there is no trash folder. Once you delete something on your device either "handheld" or "on mailbox & handheld", it is gone forever on your blackberry. When you go to your desktop computer, your emails will be either in the trash folder or in your inbox depending on which option you choose on your blackberry.

Gia
    06-28-07 08:25 AM
    Coco,

I don't know which model blackberry you have or if you have a personal blackberry or it's one through your company, but with my personal blackberry 8703e there is no trash folder. Once you delete something on your device either "handheld" or "on mailbox & handheld", it is gone forever on your blackberry. When you go to your desktop computer, your emails will be either in the trash folder or in your inbox depending on which option you choose on your blackberry.

Gia
    Thank you! I have an 8830, just made the transition from a sidekick... & I am sooooo confused
    06-28-07 03:38 PM
    So sorry Coco that the info didn't help. As I'm sure you know, if any time you don't get an answer here in this forum, you can go through your wireless provider who in turn can connect you to RIM and they are very helpful and informative as well. If you call RIM directly, you have to pay $49 a question but if you go through your provider, it would be free. One time I just wanted to call them directly and I was on hold 4 hours. I ran on my treadmill, cleaned up my room, watched a movie and finally they came on the phone. I guess it was worth the wait..............I almost forgot the question after waiting so long. lol

Gia
    07-07-07 01:15 PM
    Are you on BIS?

Sorry about the deleted messages or should I say lack of trash folder - they are in fact gone.

Also, there is a shortcut when in mail - ALT O - and your sent email messages will show up. That is if you choose to not have them visible.

If on BES, I believe there is a sent email folder which it sounds like you already found.

Hope this helps.

WOW - long wait, Gia - waiting for RIM was at least productive!

I can't find my sent emails. not quite sure as to where they go......... please help!
    also, is there a "trash?"

update: i found the sent messages.....i just think its kind of strange they do not have their own folder! anyway...if someone could still answer my question about trash. thanks
    07-07-07 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD