Does anyone know, I want to buy an locked 8830 WE BB but its has a password on it which i dont know, I think I have an idea on how to unlock it, but I need to get passed the password first, any solutions to this?

Please and thank you...
    03-23-09 09:17 PM
    Assuming you are buying the phone from the person who put
    the password there, ask them to remove it prior to delivery.
    03-23-09 09:27 PM
    I am not though.
    Last edited by numb3rs; 03-23-09 at 10:57 PM.
    03-23-09 09:57 PM
    In all honesty you probably won't find many people here willing to be of assistance on this subject. The story seems fishy and people regularly come here looking for help getting a lost/stolen phones working.
    03-23-09 10:06 PM
    In all honesty you probably won't find many people here willing to be of assistance on this subject. The story seems fishy and people regularly come here looking for help getting a lost/stolen phones working.
    Yep i was probably the first to read the thread and i would never assist in this fishy situation.
    03-23-09 10:09 PM
    If you're buying a phone that the buyer has locked, simply have the original owner unlock the phone prior to your purchase and remove the password protection for you. So when you buy it, you won't have this problem. Assuming you haven't already stolen someones berry and are looking here for a way around it. In that case, do not reply...or come back for that matter. We don't want people like you here.

Does anyone know, I want to buy an locked 8830 WE BB but its has a password on it which i dont know, I think I have an idea on how to unlock it, but I need to get passed the password first, any solutions to this?

Please and thank you...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:55 AM
    Jailbreaking is for iPhones! Who ever heard of jailbreaking a BlackBerry?
    03-24-09 02:58 AM
    Not I, never heard of it!
    03-24-09 06:47 AM
    The only "jailbreaking" that can be done to a BB is unlocking the SIM slot, but only if your carrier locks the SIM slot to their carrier.
    03-24-09 09:22 AM
    The right answers have been given and the OP's story has too many holes in it. Thread Closed.
    03-24-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD