Hi, I don't know how to explore my media card, I mean, I have a 512 media card with some mp3 files but don't know how to play theses files.
    Any tip?
    thanks
    tango
    08-12-08 10:58 AM
    Go into the Media icon

To explore all files... go Media > Menu > Explore
    08-12-08 11:00 AM
    thanks BMC, thanks,
    08-12-08 11:05 AM
    Im having a problem "exploring" to find hidden files. When I go into the media folder, highlight the pictures icon then press the menu button, the only options that appear are move, move to folder, hide, call voicemail and switch application. I have been able to find hidden files before but the explore option disappeared. Any ideas on how to get it back?
    10-24-10 04:36 PM
    Go to the "Files" icon. There you can view hidden pics through the menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 05:44 PM
    ridesno159 you are a genius! Thanks!
    10-24-10 05:50 PM
    But why are the files hidden??? I'm having this problem driving me mad. Cant view pictures by just clicking pictures icon, have to 'explore' 'media card' 'pictures.' Its the same with video and song. When I take a picture I can't look at it straight after i have to go through that process searching for it.
    Also I can't play an album, just one song at a time. When the song ends: 'media' - 'explore' - 'media card' - 'music' - then pick the next song. I've gone to phone repair shops and they have no idea what it is. It's not the card, must be the phone. Why are my files so hard to access???? :-)
    02-25-13 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD