I have a sprint phone and I am trying to save pictures to my phone that were sent to me by text message. PLEASE HELP
    12-20-07 11:34 AM
    When viewing any picture, you should be able to press your menu button, and then select to save the picture to your phone's memory. Then, you can hook up your USB cable and download it to your PC.
    12-20-07 02:16 PM
    I have tryed doing exactly that in my Pix inbox from the Verizon wireless Pix Messages and am unable to click save on the pictures. I just can't get the option to save them no matter what I try. Any one else from Verizon have this issue or know how I can get the save option?
    12-20-07 02:48 PM
    I thought with Verizon, you had to SEND a message from the device FIRST, then once you start to receive messages it works...

Weird, I know...
    12-24-07 08:38 AM
    I have tryed doing exactly that in my Pix inbox from the Verizon wireless Pix Messages and am unable to click save on the pictures. I just can't get the option to save them no matter what I try. Any one else from Verizon have this issue or know how I can get the save option?
    you have to log in to pixplace and e-mail it to your bb mail address and then save it. when my wife sends me pix of our newborn it always gives me the prompt to go to pix place to view the pix message and i found the send pix option e-mailed to @vzw.blackberry.net addy and i got the pix.
    12-28-07 12:23 AM
    Maybe its a verizon thing. I have an at&t curve and when I get a pic I want to save I just click options and save pic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 01:46 AM
    Thanks, I'll try setting up my blackberry e-mail so I can try this out...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 06:16 PM
    On Verizon if a phone doesn't have a camera built in, they don't enable MMS. Even though the 88xx BBs can support MMS, it's disabled... like everything else.
    12-28-07 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD