I have been trying to remove the message after all my emails that I send from my 8830. I have tried to access it through the VZ Manager, and through Outlook, but no luck as yet. Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated!
    10-27-07 10:37 AM
    I am not familiar with Verizon account configuration. But in your BlackBerry Email Setup, you usually find that signature "send from My BlackBerry" in there. Click on the email account you want to get rid the signature from and just delete it. But as I have said, I'm not familiar with Verizon's.
    10-27-07 11:00 AM
    Try this: Removing Signature From Messages

Take a spin through the FAQs they are a good read.
    10-27-07 11:11 AM
    I still can not remove it... Thanks for your postings
    10-27-07 02:26 PM
    What problem are you having? I have an 8830 on VZW and it works fine.
    10-27-07 02:31 PM
    i cannot access the blackberry site, when it asks for login. I tried to join & entered pin & esn, but then I get an error message. I tried to adjust the settings in the email settings, but will not let me change the signature!
    10-27-07 05:11 PM
    how do you contact someone using there pin?
    10-27-07 05:12 PM
    Go to Messages > Options > Email Settings > Set 'Use Auto Signature:' to No
    10-27-07 09:23 PM
    I am still having no luck with removing the signature! I have tried all of the options mentioned. Verizion may have a "lock" on the option? I have no idea. cant do it. Very frustrating!
    10-29-07 08:58 AM
    OK..so called vzw and they helped me to fix it! Customer service rep was very helpful!!
    10-29-07 11:19 AM
    OK..so called vzw and they helped me to fix it! Customer service rep was very helpful!!
    What was the solution? It could help others that are having the same issue.
    10-29-07 11:29 AM
    I initially had problems accessing the blackberry web site listed in the post above.
    I contacted verizon and spoke to a tech support person that set up the account for me. I had issues before to get a login. (username & password) & also when I would try to create a user & pass, it asked for my pin & esn. I tried to do it myself, but received error messages. After the tech rep helped me setup the account, I was able to log on to the site and access all my email accounts & remove the signature! Hope this helped!!
    10-29-07 11:59 AM
    Thanks for posting this - I just had this idiotic signature show up on my emails so I was able to delete it quickly due to this post!
    10-29-07 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD