newbie here, when I open my completed phone call list, incoming and outgoing calls it appears I'm only able to delete one at a time. Surely there is a wasy to delete all of them at once. I was able to "purge" them all in my treo 650 but my treo 650 is eons behind my 8830.....I've scoured all my help keys without success, any help with this is greatly appreciated. thanks The same question applies when I receive several e-mails that I don't care to delete one at a time....is there a like feature where I can delete several at once without opening them??????
    02-05-08 09:20 AM
    1. In the message folder click the menu button
    2. scroll to view folder
    3. go to the folder that holds the messages you want to delete
    4. scroll to top of screen
    5. click the menu button
    6. choose delete prior
    That should delete your list.
    02-05-08 09:46 AM
    thanks, that was not user friendly but it worked. Thanks so much.
    02-05-08 10:00 AM
    Here's an easier option if you want to delete a group of listings. Hold the cap button (to the left of the zero) and roll the trackball up (or down) to highlight the messages you want deleted. Then press the trackball and select "delete messages" !
    02-05-08 10:27 AM
    thanks to all who have helped me with this issue.
    02-05-08 10:52 AM
    Hehe!! I've learned something new!! Thanks Organ!!!
    02-05-08 02:47 PM
    here's an easier option if you want to delete a group of listings. Hold the cap button (to the left of the zero) and roll the trackball up (or down) to highlight the messages you want deleted. Then press the trackball and select "delete messages" !

you are the man!!!!organman!! Us keyboard guys have to stick together!!
    04-17-10 11:37 PM
    Thank you for the caps button trick. I was having the hardest time trying to delete all calls on my 9650. When i delete all from the message icon it doesnt get rid of the phone calls
    06-09-10 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD