I just put in my sim card in my unlocked 8820 and I am sad to see that I no longer have a Blackberry Browser with all of those cool bookmarks. For all of those people who owned unlocked Blackberry curve's and were using them with T-mobile months ago how were you able to fix this problem? Thank you.
    10-04-07 12:34 PM
    Maybe you should use desktop software. There is an option that let you switch bb. Let me know if it worked. Also, if you call TMobile support, and just tell them you have 8800, and you need browser service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-07 02:58 PM
    10-07-07 03:07 PM
    I had to go back to my 8800. After trying and trying to get things to work right on my unlocked 8820, every attempt failed. I spoke to 3 reps from T-mo blackberry tech support and they all tried to push the right service books through. I even had a T-mo rep open a claim with a Blackberry/Rim rep and he wasn't even able to get the blackberry browser service books to push through. I was going to install the T-mo 8800 OS, but I didnt want to mess up my Blackberry. So it is back to the non-wifi 8800 for me. It was hard for me to give up the 8820, I had been playing with my wifes 8320 that I got for her. I really like the speed of wifi compared to Edge. Hey Nav, how do you like that 8320?
    10-07-07 03:46 PM
    Without straying too far...

It's nice, and thus far works great. I'm trying to get it unlocked to test it on AT&T...

Back to the initial issue; install the latest OS for the 8820. Then try the service books. Also there is a thread about getting the T-Mobile browser on an unlocked device...
    10-07-07 03:58 PM
    Without straying too far...

It's nice, and thus far works great. I'm trying to get it unlocked to test it on AT&T...

Back to the initial issue; install the latest OS for the 8820. Then try the service books. Also there is a thread about getting the T-Mobile browser on an unlocked device...
    Okay thanks, I am going to try my luck.
    10-07-07 04:13 PM
    I got the new update 5.0 and now im stuck on hot spot browser how do i change it back to the regular browser and get my service books back i have the blackberry bold unlocked for t mobile........ can someone please help mee:
    11-12-09 02:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD