How should I clean out my speakers? Or should I not do this? Are those can dusters ok?
    05-21-08 01:40 AM
    Be careful with compressed air. Often you will just drive dirt further into the component you are trying to clean. As such, compressed air is great for my business. Takes just that much more time to clean after someone blasts a computer or other component.
    05-21-08 07:47 AM
    Be careful with compressed air. Often you will just drive dirt further into the component you are trying to clean. As such, compressed air is great for my business. Takes just that much more time to clean after someone blasts a computer or other component.
    Why would you want to clean out the speaker?
    05-21-08 08:54 AM
    Why would you want to clean out the speaker?
    Really? You must only use your BB in a Class 3 clean room and never touch it to your ear if you don't have any gunk that gets in, around, on the speaker.
    05-21-08 02:25 PM
    Put a rubbing alchol-soaked napkin on the tip of a safety pin and gracefully rub it around the speakers.
    05-21-08 02:30 PM
    Really? You must only use your BB in a Class 3 clean room and never touch it to your ear if you don't have any gunk that gets in, around, on the speaker.
    It's much easier and hygienic to keep my ear clean. Also, I use my bluetooth 90% of the time.
    Should I need to clean around the speaker;
    "Put a rubbing alchol-soaked napkin on the tip of a safety pin and gracefully rub it around the speakers"
    05-21-08 03:02 PM
    It's much easier and hygienic to keep my ear clean. Also, I use my bluetooth 90% of the time.
    Should I need to clean around the speaker;
    "Put a rubbing alchol-soaked napkin on the tip of a safety pin and gracefully rub it around the speakers"
    I use BT as well but after a day of climbing around clients' offices or working in the yard my BB is filthy. And I would be very reluctant to actually put it to my ear after that. A clean BB is a happy BB.
    05-22-08 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD