hey out there crack-berry users!

i jus ran into a problem with my phone...it was workin fine 10 mins ago but i decided to insert my old sim card from tmobile to my flashed bb we that i have on cricket and now the browser isnt working so hot...

well its telling me that there is no browser services...that i need to configure...

can anyone please help me out? really need this and dont wanna pay like 30 bucks to get it re flashed again or something...i jus dont have that kind of money to be fixin the phone like that...

thx
    10-18-09 08:48 PM
    hey out there crack-berry users!

i jus ran into a problem with my phone...it was workin fine 10 mins ago but i decided to insert my old sim card from tmobile to my flashed bb we that i have on cricket and now the browser isnt working so hot...

well its telling me that there is no browser services...that i need to configure...

can anyone please help me out? really need this and dont wanna pay like 30 bucks to get it re flashed again or something...i jus dont have that kind of money to be fixin the phone like that...

thx

t-mobile is a gsm not cdma so you may hav to get it reflashed let me chk my info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD