Hey folks....I've been lurking for a while, and I've learned a lot here. I figured it was finally time to register.

I have one question...

I use my blackberry for both work AND personal use. I want to have my blackberry automatically synch everything with , but I want to keep my personal contacts/calender entries seperate from work. Is there a way to do this?

I use outlook at word (blackberry enterprise server) and yahoo at home. I've figured out how to import and export, but I can't auto synch.

Thanks!
    10-22-07 11:04 PM
    I have this same problem. I don't want my employer to see my home calender or emails; however, when I get to work and sync everything from home goes to outlook at work.

Also, Is there a way to view two different calendars on the Blackberry? Home and Work?

Can someone help? Thanks
    10-24-07 10:38 AM
    I struggled with this, too. In the desktop Manager under configuring the synchronization, press the advanced button. Highlight the address book, calender or what have you, press "choose" and then press the import button. It will only load information onto your Blackberry and not load the information from your Blackberry to the work server. If you NEED to transfer stuff from the Blackberry to the server, then someone else will need to help you. I update my laptops and sync so I have the information, but I have the syncs set-up to import only. Hope this helps.
    10-24-07 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD