HELLO GOOD PEOPLE,

I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM RECEIVING E-MAILS ON MY B-BERRY FLIP 8220 UNTIL NOW. I'VE PROGRAMMED MY HOTMAIL ACC SO THAT MY PASSWORD HAS TO BE RESET EVERY 72 DAYS. I RESET MY PASSWORD ON MY COMPUTER AND WAS ABLE TO LOG IN WITH NO PROBLEM. HOWEVER, MY B-BERRY WASN'T RECEIVING MESSAGES EXCEPT FOR 1 TELLING ME TO VERIFY MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

I TRIED TO VERIFY IT AND WHEN IT ASKED ME FOR MY PASSWORD, I ENTERED MY NEW PASSWORD AND IT TOLD ME THAT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS INVALID. I DID THE WHOLE THING AGAIN AND ENTERED MY OLD PASSWORD AND IT TOLD ME THAT IT WAS VALID. I THOUGHT I WAS HOME FREE BUT THE MESSAGES STILL DIDN'T COME THROUGH.

I THEN RESENT THE SERVICE BOOKS, DID A COUPLE OF BATTERY PULLS.....WENT AS FAR AS TO TOTALLY DELETING MY HOTMAIL ACC FROM MY B-BERRY AND RE-ENTERING IT AND IT TELLS ME IT IS STILL INVALID. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO OR WHERE TO TURN. I HAD B-BERRY SUPPORT ON THE PHONE FOR CLOSE TO 1 HOUR AND THEY CONCLUDED THAT IT MUST BE HOTMAIL's PROBLEM. I WENT ON HOTMAIL's WEBSITE (Windows Live website) AND THERE WAS A MESSAGE THERE SAYING THAT THEY WERE HAVING SOME SORT OF TECHNICAL ISSUE ON THEIR END.

I CALLED THEIR (Hotmail's) 800# AND THE OPERATOR TOLD ME THAT WHATEVER 'ISSUE' THEY WERE HAVING WASN'T RELATED TO THE PROBLEM WITH MY MOBILE DEVICE (which I really doubt), BUT I'M NOT SURE WHAT ELSE I CAN DO. HELP ME FIND A SOLUTION PLEASE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU...

Federicongo
    10-05-10 07:33 PM
    Ok...Whewwwww!! Everything is ok now....Just wanted to let it be known so that no one would waste his/her time. Peace,

FEDERICONGO
    10-06-10 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD