I am not sure if this has been asked before. Forgive me if it has...I am new to BB and love it.

Is there a way of allowing only the items that you want to appear on the home screen (I guess this is what you call it on a BB- It was called that on another, that I had)? The reason for the question is that I currently have:
    *Setup Wizard
    *SMS
    *Call Log
    *Applications

When I seperated my SMS and Email messages it added the SMS, which I am fine with, but it moved BB Messenger to the Applications Screen. Would really like to BB message back to the home screen.

Thanks
    02-25-08 09:56 AM
    I thought that it puts them on that home screen based on what apps you use most often...
    02-25-08 10:41 AM
    It is a theme thing. From your application screen move the ones you want on the home screen (assuming you have a Zen theme) to the top line. Most Zen themes will have the first four items you place there on the home screen.

To move them, highlight the one you want to move, press the Applications button (the ones with 7 dots) key, select move, move it where you want, click the trackball and that should drop it.
    02-25-08 11:02 AM
    I think the keyboard shortcuts are the best way to access applications, but that's just me.
    02-25-08 11:08 AM
    Thanks jabruno!!

That worked
    02-25-08 11:55 AM
    I don't believe your can just drop it off the trackball, once moved I believe you have to click the BB button again (the one with the 7 dots) and then click on "complete move".
    02-25-08 12:06 PM
    pammyhound, just worked with mine.

Also for Whunt: when you get bored with your current theme (and you probably will) you will have to re-configure everything when you switch. kind of a pain.
    02-25-08 12:36 PM
    I stand corrected, you sure can! I just had to click the trackball again! Woo hoo...
    02-27-08 07:12 AM
    This should be one of the first things you do with your BlackBerry.
    02-27-08 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD