since i am new to the world of BB, i want to know if i am still able to receive text picture messages like i used to on my RAZOR? or if i have to change any settings what do i have to change. also when i receive emails, the images do not show up. i just get all the links. is there any setting i can change so the images show up?

THANKS!!!
    02-01-08 02:44 PM
    Supposedly after you have sent or received 2 or 3 picture messages, they should show up on your phone.
    02-01-08 02:47 PM
    the problem with doing that is that my BB doesnt have a camera on it and im not BB educated enough to figure out how to send a pic that i have saved on my BB to someone
    02-01-08 03:06 PM
    Does anyone know how I can text/send myself a pic that I have loaded from my comp to see if I am able to receive picture messages from people. Friends have tried to send 2 pics so far and my BB keeps telling me to go to my us cell webite and enter a certain code to see the pic. Please help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-08 06:48 PM
    just text/send the picture to your own cell number.

It depends on your carrier if they allow MMS(Picture Mail). I know Sprint does not allow it on the Blackberry but they do on their other devices. I am unsure about US Cellular
    02-03-08 06:54 PM
    the problem with doing that is that my BB doesnt have a camera on it and im not BB educated enough to figure out how to send a pic that i have saved on my BB to someone
    To send a pic you have stored on your BB - open the media app; then go to pictures...navigate to the picture; select the pic, load it, then hit the menu key to the left of the trackball and select the 'send by email' option on the menu.
    02-03-08 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD