Hey guys, asking for help
    i have a blackberry 8820 and the contract with T-mobile which includes unlimited data plan, the last 3 months T-mobile charged me extra for internet, they said i browsed internet abroad which i didn't.
    Then i called tech-support, they told me to change T-zone to web'n'walk in the browser configuration, the problem is that i only have the T-zone option. i tried upgrade the OS to 4.5 but there is no web'n'walk option.
    what should i do to fix this problem?
    01-21-10 02:55 AM
    Well I used to work with t-mobile activations on thing you can do is add the the web n walk like the tech person told you but ask the rep if they can back date your plan to help you solve the proble explain to theme what happened or ask them nicely if you can talk to a suppervisor and good luck hope I helped

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 03:34 AM
    Go to a T-Mob store and make them do it...and, since the option isn't there..that's a good time to call customer service as well and ask for the backdating cause obviously, the issue at hand is not your issue. It's how T-Mob has their devices set up.

Having one in stre rep saying the option is not there for you to change to..while talking to cust care puts them in a position where they have not much choice but to adjust it since their suggested "fix" clearly is not working.
    01-21-10 03:46 AM
    thanks a lot.
    01-21-10 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD