Hi All,
    I am new here and with a Blackberry in general, so be gentle. I have a Sprint 8830. I have been using it about 1 week now and m ostly love the device, it is a different breed though. I have had problems syncing the device through the Blackberry DT manager. My Dell laptop has XP Media Center. It syncs fine the first time, then after that wants to delete most of my outlook calendar from the computer as if the phone's calendar is the "winner" but only previous to the last two months or so. It will hold onto the most recent stuff, in general. I have been on with Sprint's Blackberry group several times (re: hours!) and we wiped my first phone 3 times, they have since replaced that phone, and now after another session with them, they say, "Oh, by the way, are you using Media Center? If so, you cannot sync with the device, there are unresolved conflicts between our software and that operating system, Home and Pro are ok". Thanks alot. Apparently I have to put in a new operating system or use a Blackberry device and not expect it to sync. Is this BS, or true? What are my options beside go back to my heavy and unreliable Treo? Can a Blackberry, using BB desktop manager, sync with a computer using Media Center? Is there another software that will let me sync so I can keep this phone. I like it. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Randy / Painthouse
    10-25-07 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD