i have been trying all night to upgrade to the 4.5 sprint os but when i download it from the black berry website and try to open it it says error reading initialization setup what do i do?????
    03-15-09 11:57 AM
    Are you using Desktop Manager to add OS? Here's a link on upgrading OS. If you need help pm me and I can assist...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/
    03-15-09 12:04 PM
    No I am downloading it from blackberry then I am supposed to run/install and delete vendor files but I can't run it it says the error message and says its not readable

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 12:47 PM
    Sound like a corrupt file. Try getting file from another source. Check sticky at top of this forum.

03-15-09 10:16 PM
    That's where I've been getting it! I don't know what to do.

03-16-09 12:51 AM
    Try googling the os number to find a different source.
    03-16-09 05:21 AM
    i have been trying all night to upgrade to the 4.5 sprint os but when i download it from the black berry website and try to open it it says error reading initialization setup what do i do?????
    check this blog out.
    SLVR6 Blog
    03-16-09 10:25 AM
    the other links just keep taking me to the blackberry website and it says i have entered the page in error because i have the wrong adress?
    03-16-09 02:17 PM
    thanks for every ones help i finally downloaded it and got it to open and am installing now i didnt do anything different just decided to try one more time and it finally worked i have no idea why the twenty times i tried previously wouldnt work im about to start the upgrade hopefully goes well!!!
    03-17-09 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD