I recently experienced a problem with my phone recently. I was charging my phone over the night and when i took the charger off i realised my phone didn't have any reception at all. I've been trying to update the OS to my phone but i'm unable to, hoping that i could get rid of the signal problem. Can anyone help me asap? It can't be the SIM card's problem since i could use it on the spare phone. I also did realise that everytime i switch the phone off since i experienced the problem, the "Mobile Network" is always off. Please help me!!!
    08-21-09 01:35 PM
    try to enter the "options"-"Mobile network"-"Diagonstics test", to run the test, I think you will get the signal soon
    08-25-09 04:33 AM
    i am having a same problem and running the diagnostic test doesn't help. someone pls help!!
    08-25-09 05:50 PM
    i tried that one heminghello. doesn't help at all. now i lost the contact number of the guy i bought the phone from and i think the only way is to send it back to the service provider for repairs. i'm unsure if handphone servicing shops in singapore are capable of fixing this problem since bb is still relatively uncommon in singapore still.
    08-27-09 08:49 AM
    A bit late but your phone has been blocked, seems the symptoms your getting
    Last edited by miniman; 09-23-09 at 05:57 PM.
    09-23-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD