elp: I was aware of setting the different profiles. However I have a new problem that just happened. Once I highlight edit, it does not let me enter into any catigory (not phon, SMT, or any emails). Can anyone assist me on what the problem may be?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 07:48 AM
    You might try a reset. Alt-R.Shft-Del and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, a battery pull is in order. Make a backup first in case you have some problems.
    02-07-09 10:37 AM
    Jeff - Thanks for the reply. I tried both solutions with no success. Do you think it could be something in the OS that may have disappeared or gotten erased? I am running 4.5.77
    02-09-09 02:37 AM
    That's possible. A lot of people are running that beta, and you're the first person I seen post this problem. You could try reloading your OS.
    02-09-09 06:07 AM
    There is a missing file for .77. I found that out since I loaded it, and found the exact same problem as you. Do a Google search for it. You will find the file, where to put it, and what do after you get it. Takes a few minutes, once you hook up to DM, it loads for you, and then you will regain control over the ringtones/profile settings.
    02-09-09 09:27 AM
    I found it:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/fix...-0-77-a-65889/

That should solve the issue.
    02-09-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD