hi this thread is different to the others i have a 8820 and the battery is always full it always shows at 100% no matter what i do or how long between charging and when i plug in the charger it lights up but doesnt say its charging or change the screen in anyway(no picture of a plug) not quite sure what to do is there a way to force reset the batter gauge ive just updated to the latest firmware the phone can support still nothing

help please.
    10-08-10 02:22 PM
    I had a similiar problem w/the 2nd part of your question....it turned out the charger was bad. When i would plug up it would not say it was charging even though the light on the charger showed it was operable. Tried my son's charger (same phones) and when plugged up to his it would say charging. As far as the meter being dysfunctional, have you tried taking the battery out & re-inserting? and Depending upon who your carrier is (AT&T, Verizon, etc) have you been to your local store for help. My AT&T store is always VERY helpful w/whatever prob i am having - from the smallest and silliest to the most in-depth! good luck! : )
    11-15-10 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD