Hello all, I am new to the forum and appreaciate the help.

I have several folders that contain mulitple real estate pictures.

Ex:
    Folder 1
    15 pictures of house on Main St

Folder 2
    9 pictures of property

Folder 3
    11 pictures of house on Elm St

Is there a way to copy these folders to my bb/memory device with the folders intact? I do not want all the individual pics in one big folder, due to the organization issue. I would like to keep the pics in the individual folders so I can pop the folder open and view the pics needed.

I thougth about dragging the files in but figured best to ask before doing so.

Thanks.
    04-28-08 10:38 PM
    If you have an SD card, you can drag and drop folders using Mass Storage. If you don't have an SD card, you will want to get one. If you have at least OS 4.2.x.x, you can use up to a 4GB card.
    04-28-08 10:42 PM
    I suggest you get a memory card for that. You have very limited memory on the BB natively and it will not hold pics the size of the ones you're probably thinking of putting on there. Once you get a card, you'll more then likely be able to file them in folders like you want under the Pictures folder.
    04-28-08 10:42 PM
    I have a 4GB card right now. I am able to drag pics in without a problem, just did not know if having folders would create a problem.
    04-28-08 10:46 PM
    Dragging folders into the existing Pictures folder on the microSD card will not create a problem.
    04-28-08 10:48 PM
    just did not know if having folders would create a problem.
    Only if you're Obsessive Compulsive.
    04-28-08 10:49 PM
    just did not know if having folders would create a problem.
    Only if you're Obsessive Compulsive.
    04-28-08 10:51 PM
    Thx for the input, just did it and worked great.
    04-28-08 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD