If someone can help please, i am trying to download ringtones to my 8830 everything i attempt to download or email says it is to large what can i do?
    06-08-08 05:24 PM
    Would be helpful if you could tell us where you are trying to download the ringtones...
    06-08-08 05:46 PM
    Terry, sunkast is right. Go slow and tell us what is not working and what steps you have taken so far.

We can and will solve your problems with your BlackBerry. We are just not psychic - that's another forum...

Welcome to the Crack.
    06-08-08 06:06 PM
    Terry, Ive been successful with downloading from this site (of course) and tuneusin.com. Some sites might not be berry friendly.
    Do you have a sim card? Are you trying to download the tones directly to your phone memory or your sim card?
    06-08-08 06:20 PM
    Seems as if Terry got scared. Don't be afraid to try and explain in your own words what you've done and where you're having difficulties. Each and everyone of us has asked for help at one time or another, and we all take pleasure in helping each other. C'mon in and make yourself at home at the Crack!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 04:58 AM
    CJH315, I think you mean media card, not SIM card.

Terry, how big are the files? Have you tried some of the free tones from CrackBerry.com, as an alternate test?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD