I get a hundred emails a day from Blackberry saying do not delete this email they will process it. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-07 12:02 AM
    Sounds to me like your account is not setup properly on your device. I'd remove your email account, and re-add it. Or, resend the sevice books (log into your account / BIS, and find the resend service books button)...
    09-25-07 04:33 AM
    I had the same problem - luckily I only got 15 - 20 emails a day. Apparently, according to Verizon tech support, I set up my desktop manager wrong (even though I NEVER installed it on my computer...). So, we did a hard restart, took it back to factory settings and re-installed & configured everything.

Then, I got a message saying "Insert Sim Card". Took it back to Verizon to figure out what the problem is and they gave me a new device.

I'm convinced there was something wrong with that first device.

Make them give you a new one.
    09-25-07 08:09 AM
    I'm receiving Rim notices 4-7 per day on my pc email - not on my blackberry. The notices say, this is for the server no action required.Any Help?
    09-25-07 11:22 AM
    I had the same thing going on. What was the problem was that my phone was setup at work to use the BES server. When I installed my Blackberry desktop application I installed the BES(Redirector) option. I deleted my desktop application and then reinstalled with the BIS option. That stopped the RIM server messages.
    09-25-07 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD