i have been having a problem for over a month of my call logs wiping out when I go to view them...I have my messages set to keep messages for like 30 days..shouldn't my call logs be keeping for a while...they wipe out several times a day..I hate that..I didn't used to have this problem when I first got the phone. Then a few weeks ago all of sudden they were hanging around for a while..now they are wiping out again....help with first problem

second problem just started this weekend..I am not sure if I did something or changed some setting..but I can't seem to get more than 10messages at a time from my email account onto my BB..I usually look at my screen and have like 110-26 messages (I get a lot of junk) but now I only get 10 at the time..and I know I am getting more because I hear the BB dinging telling me I have more..but I can't get them unless I have deleted some of the first 10....really need help with this problem...b/c of this I am not getting all of my emails...have to log onto computer to check all emails.

-brooke
    02-26-08 01:17 PM
    Sounds like low memory read this:
    How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ.com
    02-26-08 01:19 PM
    can't pull up that site.. I do have extra memory in my device..and I do not have a lot of things on my BB...I did however download Face book to my BB last week...could this be the problem.
    02-26-08 03:01 PM
    can't pull up that site.. I do have extra memory in my device..and I do not have a lot of things on my BB...I did however download Face book to my BB last week...could this be the problem.
    Apps, messages and call logs are stored on the internal memory, not your memory card.
    02-26-08 03:53 PM
    Can you check the free space on your bberry (not the memory card) and let us know what it is? Facebook is quite resource intensive and a memory hog.
    02-26-08 03:59 PM
    What version of the OS do you have? Memory leaks are a known problem with the 8830, we all had that problem but I haven't had any since updating to the newest OS v4.2.2.176 even with the memory down to around 6MB.
    02-26-08 07:54 PM
    How can I put music from my itunes and pics from my mac to my 8830 ? Can someone help ?
    02-26-08 09:29 PM
    You should pull out the battery every night or every other night for a little while. BB does have a tendency to have 'memory leaks'. I hope this helps!
    02-26-08 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD