I want to change mine to a silver or red, but I dont wanna have to solder circuits to the screen or anything, even though im quite handy...

I just wanna know what to expect when I crack it open... thanks gentleman, and gentlewomen of coarse......
    11-13-08 07:34 PM
    Changing the body is really quite simple, no you don't have anything attached to the body as far as circuitry is concerned. There are videos here on CB that show you how to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 01:41 AM
    Changing the body is really quite simple, no you don't have anything attached to the body as far as circuitry is concerned. There are videos here on CB that show you how to do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    im pretty handy, im sure I will know how to handle it once i crack it open... thanks very much
    11-16-08 01:27 PM
    This is an easy change out. Goto youtube and do a search for BB 8800. You will need a T-5 torx screwdriver. I had to go to Ace Hardware and get one. If you use a standard phillips head screwdriver you will mess up the heads of the screws and make them very difficult to remove. I have a couple of bricked TMO phones that I have been playing with. I can have one stripped down in less than 3 minutes.
    11-21-08 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD