because i can sinc it, and can make calls from the headset, but no music,
    09-30-07 07:13 PM
    Mine works just fine. Did you charge it for 2-3 hours before starting to use it?

When I "attach" the S9 headset to the BB, I get three messages:

Handsfree
    Stereo Audio
    A/V Remote Control

What are you seeing on the BB when connecting the S9? Where do you have the audio (music) files loaded, in main memory or on the Micro-SD card?

HH
    10-01-07 07:15 AM
    Mine works perfect!

I did experience the same issue you described once. I powered everything off, and then back on and it has worked fine ever since.

You will have to let me know how well your S9 picks up the signal from your BB. I can have it in the soft case hooked on to my back pocket and it will lose connection with the S9 sitting on hy head. Not a huge deal when listening to music, but it is bad when on a call.

I'm about ready to give up on mine and use a wired headset.

Good luck,

Rob
    10-01-07 09:09 AM
    I've found that I can use my s9 headset and walk a could 10-15 feet away from my 8830 at the gym and not once have the music crackle or anything. I did have an issue with the phone in my pocket in my car when i was on a call but that was easily solved by just placing my phone in a cup holder. Overall I'm very impress with the s9, when on a call i had someone say it was as clear as if i was on a landline which was nice.
    10-01-07 09:28 AM
    Overall I'm very impress with the s9, when on a call i had someone say it was as clear as if i was on a landline which was nice.
    Same here...

HH
    10-02-07 12:33 PM
    I also can not get my s9 to work with music. The music is on my SD card they are MP3 files. when I pair it up it says handsfree.
    10-07-07 12:05 AM
    make sure you are using the current version firmware for the 8830. they added support for stereo bluetooth in the new version. mine did not work untill i updated. now it works great!

iam using version 4.2.2.148
    10-07-07 05:37 PM
    after I posted this I looked into my software and i did have the old version so i am working on the update
    10-07-07 10:46 PM
    after I posted this I looked into my software and i did have the old version so i am working on the update
    Did that fix it?

HH
    10-12-07 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD