Can anyone tell me what the HAPPY SMILE status indicator means? I've never seen it before. It appears next to my email status indicator.

It originally appeared with a red star over it. I played around and somehow, I was able to rid myself of the star. Don't ask what I did! But that darned happy smile is still sitting there! I'M NOT SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT THING, either! Help, help.

Thanks!
    10-05-07 05:02 PM
    That's your BlackBerry Pin Messenger icon, no? Is it on the main screen of the BlackBerry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-07 05:33 PM
    Yes. The smiley face with a red star appears when you have received a blackberry messenger message!
    10-05-07 05:40 PM
    Thanks! It was odd because the first few times my friends and I used this feature, I never received one of those indicators, it just started. I must have changed one of the options to receive the icon. Too many features! But I'm getting the hang of it. Thanks for your help.

Graffick
    10-05-07 06:38 PM
    Thanks! It was odd because the first few times my friends and I used this feature, I never received one of those indicators, it just started. I must have changed one of the options to receive the icon. Too many features! But I'm getting the hang of it. Thanks for your help.

Graffick
    Glad to see you figured it out. Welcome to the forums!
    10-05-07 06:41 PM
    I need help with this the Happy smile doesnt go away. !!!
    06-13-08 09:31 AM
    When in doubt, pull it out... The battery that is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD