What ARE those things anyway?
    01-24-08 08:32 PM
    for a drop in charger
    01-24-08 08:34 PM
    for a drop in charger!
    01-24-08 08:35 PM
    i always was wondering!! i searched google didnt see a drop in charger... is it like a dock you just put it on?
    01-24-08 09:18 PM
    I believe it is for bluetooth.
    01-24-08 10:15 PM
    Seriously, how many times has this been asked? It's for a cradle charger.

I'm just wonder here, but does anyone ever RTFM anymore?

I'm sorry, I'm in a bad mood because of some stuff, but come on. Read the manual for the device.
    01-24-08 11:33 PM
    Seriously, how many times has this been asked? It's for a cradle charger.

I'm just wonder here, but does anyone ever RTFM anymore?

I'm sorry, I'm in a bad mood because of some stuff, but come on. Read the manual for the device.
    I'm sorry your in such a pissy mood, but no need to take it out on someone just trying to figure out their phone. I don't know, but the forum title is BLACKBERRY DEVICE HELP AND DISCUSSION FORUMS. That usually means you can ask some questions about the product named...

As for the search, if you don't know what the "gold spots" are called, then you don't know what to search for. I did a search just to see what turned up and nothing pertinent came up when the search was "gold".

Maybe you should bite your tongue next time since he got his answer. I know he wasn't the only one to wonder this. It didn't put you out any, except maybe a a minute to check the thread. Took more time to write out your response...
    01-25-08 03:23 PM
    I'm sorry your in such a pissy mood, but no need to take it out on someone just trying to figure out their phone. I don't know, but the forum title is BLACKBERRY DEVICE HELP AND DISCUSSION FORUMS. That usually means you can ask some questions about the product named...

As for the search, if you don't know what the "gold spots" are called, then you don't know what to search for. I did a search just to see what turned up and nothing pertinent came up when the search was "gold".

Maybe you should bite your tongue next time since he got his answer. I know he wasn't the only one to wonder this. It didn't put you out any, except maybe a a minute to check the thread. Took more time to write out your response...
    Agreed!!!!! Chill out Civic!!
    01-25-08 03:53 PM
    01-25-08 04:44 PM
    Not to mention that this part did not exist when the manual was written for the 8830, so a lot of good that would do.
    01-25-08 05:34 PM
    01-25-08 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD