Hello,

First post here. I will be receiving my 8300 WE in the mail tomorrow. I will use the Verizon network.

What type of service do you receive with the Verizon network in Chicago?

What are the first things I should do when I get my BlackBerry? What are some common problems when first setting up the BlackBerry?

How do I match up my gmail account? How many email can I store? Can I match up the BlackBerry with my MacBook?

I know those are a lot of questions, but I am new to the whole BlackBerry. I can't wait to get addicted.

-KenyonDomer
    10-15-07 10:06 PM
    Hello,

First post here. I will be receiving my 8300 WE in the mail tomorrow. I will use the Verizon network.

What type of service do you receive with the Verizon network in Chicago?

What are the first things I should do when I get my BlackBerry? What are some common problems when first setting up the BlackBerry?

How do I match up my gmail account? How many email can I store? Can I match up the BlackBerry with my MacBook?

I know those are a lot of questions, but I am new to the whole BlackBerry. I can't wait to get addicted.

-KenyonDomer
    Hiya KenyonDomer,

1st 1st 1st 1st thing.... read read and read! . I cant answer for Chicago but the VZW Network is very solid as I travel all over the country. The 1st thing... you should do is update the OS. Since youre on a mac.. I am not sure how to do that . Check this post out that i wrote.. Will save me alot of time.

also goto mobile.google.com and grab the pack for the 8830. Good times its fun!
    Read the reply to something you might face below.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f61/new...0-memory-6540/

Good luck!
    Last edited by ncc1701p; 10-15-07 at 11:13 PM.
    10-15-07 11:09 PM
    The Chicago network is very good. I live in the suburbs, but, I get service everywhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-07 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD