If I missed the post sorry, but just noticed by going to
    mobile.blackberry (not enough post yet, you know what to do) from your BlackBerry
    two free themes
    02-19-08 05:47 AM
    Been discussed. I really can't belive we waited so long for 2 sucky themes like what they gave us.
    02-19-08 09:55 AM
    To do URLs before post 10 (you're on 10 now anyways) you can put (for example):

www dot blackberry dot com or www . blackberry . com and we'll all know why.
    02-19-08 11:21 AM
    Nevermind, they fixed that bug in the forum software. Can't be used anymore.
    02-19-08 12:50 PM
    Yeah, what they are calling a Today "PLUS" theme is nothing more than the standard Today theme with new background and revamped fonts no real functionality changes. Anybody could do it with Plazmic Theme Builder.
    02-19-08 05:18 PM
    Yeah, what they are calling a Today "PLUS" theme is nothing more than the standard Today theme with new background and revamped fonts no real functionality changes. Anybody could do it with Plazmic Theme Builder.
    Ummm, scroll to the right and you get Zen. It has new functionality, but I hate Today themes (because you can't customize what you want it to display on the Today part.
    02-19-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD