first off I'am a complete noob when it comes to flashing. I was given a sprint blackberry 8830 world edition, I currently have a metro pcs account and wanted to know if it was possible to get the black berry phone to work on my metro pcs account. Will I also be able to keep the 40 dollar plan to?

If it is possible to flash the phone and get it to work on metro pcs how will I go about doing it, is there a tutorial? step by step guide out there, cus i've googled and havent been successfull in finding one.

So if someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!
    10-18-10 07:26 PM
    Metro will flash it for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 07:33 PM
    I went yesterday to two different metro pcs stores and they said they don't flash blackberry phones
    10-23-10 03:37 PM
    You should try Swap Meets but I wouldnt recommend Metro because reception is very poor especially when your in a house it tends to drop the call a lot. you should try Page Plus.
    10-25-10 11:03 AM
    certain metro stores won't flash blackberrys because there's a conflict of interest. they want people to buy there hi prices blackerrys along with there $60.00 plan. I took full advantage when they were offering the family plan of 4 for $100.00..I have 4 blackberrys fully flashed. although i don't have youtube or bbm . i just use vuclip and sms. shoot for 25bucks a month. i believe everyone should took advantage of this. as for getting your phone flashed it can be done either you have to do it yourself. or check craigslist ..I know here in Detroit there are several people advertising on CL. there's one guy even saying that he knows how to get the GPS to work.
    10-26-10 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD