i got my first ever blackberry 2 weeks ago (8820) i love it.
    i have installed a few apps like skype and im-messenger.

i am so glad i actually tryed out a few phones before i bought one (i was going to be stupid and get a iphone)
    but need my outlook emails for work and blackberry was best for that,

but i was very supprised that i cant watch videos from my youtube page

infact i am a bit pis**d that i cant do that

is there a flash update or some software that will allow me to watch my youtube videos ??

any feedback welcome! (this is my first post)
    06-15-08 04:53 PM
    A new OS is supposed to be released from carriers very soon that will support youtube videos. It was released on Vodafone in Germany last week. It is up to you if you want to try and download it and put it on your phone now, or wait till Orange releases it. Just search the forum for OS 4.5 for more info on it.
    06-15-08 05:02 PM
    I should wait then. I'm hoping for the ability to play videos in general other than the crap at blueapple.mobi (which is better than nothing but I'm an adult that wants to be able to watch adult stuff on my BB).
    06-19-08 07:14 AM
    there is the alternative m.youtube.com which is a mobile version of youtube
    if that doesn't work try mobile.youtube.com (I can't remember which it is atm.)
    05-09-09 08:50 PM
    Help!
    I'm a little illiterate with this stuff. I wanted to add a new OS and some new apps to my 8320 Curve, but I get this message
    "Your verison of Flash player is rather old. We suggest you to upgrade your Flash player..." When I click OK, it takes me to some weird page.
    I just want an updated flash player. How do i begin??

THANK YOU!!
    07-11-09 11:45 PM
    BBs dont support Flash. You can only view youtube mobile or sites with similar set ups. Flash is supported in Skyfire, though its not out for BB yet. Only in the Alpha stages.
    07-11-09 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD