I have a customer that uses them or the program and cannot get their email from that to their BB. He works in a school district and He asked his IT guys to look at it. The IT guy said to contact us. Wich does not really help me out. IS there anything I should do or could do from my store? Any help would be great on trying to help him out.
    02-27-08 12:52 PM
    I also use FirstClass in my school district and I didn't have a problem getting it with my BB.(8130). I wonder if it's how the district sets up it's server.

Another option would be to have all messages "re-routed" to his/her BB e-mail address. It's easy to set up in First Class. I ended up doing that so messages would still show "unread" in my FirstClass account.

Just an idea...
    02-27-08 01:47 PM
    Cervoni...Our school district uses First Class, also. I had no idea that we have the ability to have our First Class emails come to our Blacberries!! I'll try to set it up on mine, but if I get stuck, I'll be crying out to you for help... okay?
    02-27-08 02:57 PM
    Sounds good Karly.

But if you get stuck:

Go to--->Edit-->Preferences and then click on the "messaging" tab. Under method, select "redirect" and then enter you BB e-mail address in the box. This will forward your e-mails, but will also keep them as "un-read" in your FirstClass account. I liked that feature so this way they are always there and I can't accidently delete them from my BB.

Hope that helps.

Cerv
    02-27-08 07:19 PM
    Thanks, Cerv! Although I had chosen "forward" under "method" in First Class, it still comes to the BBerry AND shows up as unread in my FC mailbox...but the "from" always shows my name and not the sender's. I'll try it the way you suggest and see what happens. Thanks again! Karly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 11:37 AM
    hello i have been giving the task of getting some BB's 8350i and setting them up on BIS, these people work for a school dept and use firstclass email, what is the simplest way to get the first class email to the BB? I did try and redirect the email thru firstclass but it didnt go thru? so i'm wondering if there IT dept has redirect shut off at the server? The IT dept wants to look at a BB and see if they can install a app on the BB.

I told them there is no need to install a app for it, it should just redirect to the BB. The IT people are making this very hard for me, any help would be great, thanks
    08-14-09 07:18 AM
    Hi every one! Does anybody know how to get first class on a black berry play book? If you could help me it would be most appreciated.
    05-14-12 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD