Hi All! First of all i wanna say i congratulations on a great site and great forums, they have helped me a lot as a newbee. 8830we is my first BB and i apsolutly love it and not going back to anything else, but i have some issues i need help with!

On my old cell phone i was able to download ringtones from myxer a website that lets u create ringtones from your own mp3 songs. Now for some reason when i download the file from a link that i get in a txt msg, is only 1 or 2K large and when i open it with bb i just get blank white screen!? I couldnt find solution on there website...

Also i have some problems w my bluetooth: it doesnt see to work when others are trying to send me files from their cell phones via bt, but it works just fine when im sending files!?

And for the end i have international calling and texting feature added to my sprint plan, calling works without problem but none of my friends overseas is geting my txt msg, and im not geting ones they sent me? I've tried texting: Sweden, UK, Croatia, Bosnia, Germany and vice versa but no success. Tried sprint and bbary tech support so many times but no real help or solutions! Very frustrating!!! Please Help!

Thank you upfront!
    10-01-07 04:14 AM
    I am having the same problem sending and receiving msgs to Sweden. Verizon has no clue why. Anyone have any thoughts?
    12-06-07 09:32 AM
    Also i have some problems w my bluetooth: it doesnt see to work when others are trying to send me files from their cell phones via bt, but it works just fine when im sending files!?
    you need to go into the media icon >> menu >> receive using bluetooth

also, i'm not a huge bluetooth expert, but you might need to pair the devices as well ...

sorry i cant help with the other issues
    12-06-07 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD