Does anyone use eoffice? I have it on my 8800 blackberry. The full version with editing. It is giving me fits. I have contacted their support and did what they suggested still don't work.
    Here is the email i sent them.
    I have purchased and installed eoffice on to my computer and to my Blackberry 8800.

I am having a firewall issue. I can�t figure out how to fix it. I get this message on the blackberry.
    The application dynoplex_efile as attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall
    which is not allowed by your IT policy.

Error535: Can not open url. Please contact support.

Background info for you. I do have my Blackberry Firewall turned ON. If I turn my firewall off then it works fine and I don�t get the message but I need the firewall ON and still work. How do I do that?

Other then this minor problem I like the program so far�

Ok they replied to reset the settings on the firewall on the blackberry. I went to the firewall and reset all settings and reset all counting as well. I still get this message. They said to contact my IT department. Well I don't have an IT department. It is just me. I use BIS. By the way.

Any suggestions.

THanks,

les
    01-21-08 05:00 PM
    Does anyone use eoffice? I have it on my 8800 blackberry. The full version with editing. It is giving me fits. I have contacted their support and did what they suggested still don't work.
    Here is the email i sent them.
    I have purchased and installed eoffice on to my computer and to my Blackberry 8800.

I am having a firewall issue. I can�t figure out how to fix it. I get this message on the blackberry.
    The application dynoplex_efile as attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall
    which is not allowed by your IT policy.

Error535: Can not open url. Please contact support.

Background info for you. I do have my Blackberry Firewall turned ON. If I turn my firewall off then it works fine and I don�t get the message but I need the firewall ON and still work. How do I do that?

Other then this minor problem I like the program so far�

Ok they replied to reset the settings on the firewall on the blackberry. I went to the firewall and reset all settings and reset all counting as well. I still get this message. They said to contact my IT department. Well I don't have an IT department. It is just me. I use BIS. By the way.

Any suggestions.

THanks,

les
    Hi,

Right after resetting the firewall and giving hard reset to your BB (if firewall is on), do you get a prompt to allow the connection?
    01-25-08 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD