I am new to the 8830 WE, and when I did my initial "Enterprise Activation" I had no problems and it was pretty much like my old 7130 BB.
    I now need to do the "Enterprise Activation" again and I can't seem to find where I enter my new password.

Any help?
    01-04-08 01:20 PM
    Settings>Options>Advanced Option>Enterprise Activation
    01-04-08 02:36 PM
    Got it fixed. Thanks
    01-04-08 03:16 PM
    No problem at all
    01-04-08 03:29 PM
    Hi,

I originally bought a 8830 right before Christmas. There was a problem with the blackberry. I returned it and received a new once. Since I've received the new one I am unable to go to the internet. I have been trying for almost a month to activate the "Enterprise Activation" but nothing happens. Any thoughts would be awesome.

Thanks
    03-06-08 08:57 PM
    Hi,

I originally bought a 8830 right before Christmas. There was a problem with the blackberry. I returned it and received a new once. Since I've received the new one I am unable to go to the internet. I have been trying for almost a month to activate the "Enterprise Activation" but nothing happens. Any thoughts would be awesome.

Thanks
    Typically you only have 48 hours and the password expires. So you probably need to have a new password issued.
    03-06-08 09:08 PM
    Hi,

Thanks
    did you get a new password from your IT dept? the old one will not work.
    03-07-08 12:12 AM
    can somebody help me i've had my blacberry 8800 for 2 weeks now, its unlocked and i would like to know how to activate my bb pin without an enterprise activation password.
    12-02-09 01:32 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I just bought my blackberry 8900 it was from USA and unlocked so I can use it in New Zealand. But the problem is everytime I try to set up the email, it always says i need to provide an email address and password and activation server address. what should I do i just want to use my email and get some applications.
    PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks!!
    09-02-10 02:45 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I just bought my blackberry 8900 it was from USA and unlocked so I can use it in New Zealand. But the problem is everytime I try to set up the email, it always says i need to provide an email address and password and activation server address. what should I do i just want to use my email and get some applications.
    PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks!!
    You need a BlackBerry data plan (BIS). Once you get the proper BlackBerry data plan from your carrier, you will be able to set up your email.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-02-10 02:48 PM
    On your device click on Options > Advanced Options > Hosting Routing Table >Click on BB Menu and select Register Now.
    Hope this helps as it worked for me.
    09-08-10 10:42 AM
    can anyone help me with my sprint 8830 trying to switch it to boost i think its unlocked but still not working im trying to master reset it so boost can give me service because its still connected to sprint
    09-08-10 01:25 PM
    i will be forever in your debt if someone can help me ive been trying all day
    09-08-10 01:25 PM
    sir I need help to my Blackberry curve 9300, i don't know what is my enterprise activation. PLEASE HELP.
    09-14-12 08:02 AM
    3 year old dormant thread. Anyways, no way for us to know what your BES activation information is. Your company IT would though. That's if you even have a BES data feature on your service. If you don't have any BB Data feature that will also provide only the BES activation option as well.
    09-14-12 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD