I got my blackberry so customers can email me orders and I can have them shipped the same day. I just got it yesterday. When I send emails they get to the recieving party almost instantly, but when someone emails me it takes me about 5 or more hours to get them. I tried erasing the email address from the phone and adding it again and it worked for about 16 hours fine then went back to its normal thing. Also I have a gmail account so I thought it was almost instantly that you get your emails. They come up on my gmail on my PC instantly as well.

Anyone have a solution or some way they can help me?
    04-17-08 10:31 AM
    There is a BIS outage/delay going on. I had this issue the other day. Now mine come in instantly after they hit my gmail account.
    04-17-08 11:16 AM
    Yep, I think if you are depending on getting emails for business orders, you need a backup plan like gmail.
    04-17-08 02:18 PM
    well that is the thing, I am using a gmail account. I got a confirmation for setting up my email out of the blue and now everything is working fine

thanks for all your help
    04-17-08 05:07 PM
    Mine has been working fine all day. Fast. But sometime ya there are hiccups in the system....
    04-17-08 05:10 PM
    welcome to CB newbie !!
    04-17-08 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD