I've spent hours on this site tonight. I can't thank you guys enough! I've found answers to every single question I had up until this last one. (And I'm sure it's because I'm not using the right search terms).

My email notification doesn't go off while I'm on a voice call. Where can I change this at?

TIA!
    09-11-07 11:39 PM
    In order to get an email notification during a call you'll need to receive an email during a call. You can't receive emails during a call. You can receive sms during a call but not email. It's not possible to do voice and data at the same time.
    09-12-07 12:20 AM
    Exactly, John's got a 'hole in one'...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-07 04:37 AM
    yuppie, whenever i hang up the call then i see the signal for data processing and i get all the emails....
    09-12-07 07:00 AM
    That's exactly right. No data and voice at the same time. But you will get a notification on an SMS text while on a call.
    09-12-07 08:22 AM
    Okay, that's great to know because I can't figure out the "SMS notification while on a call" part of it. My LED indicator lights up (as if I can see that when on the phone), and it beeps at me, but that is it. The screen does not light up, it does not show me the message, nor who it is from or anything. This is not helpful. I'm a former Treo user, so this is an entirely new world for me. Please help! I don't get the point of having this screen if I can't make it light up and show me what's going on! AUGH!
    09-30-07 12:59 PM
    Based on the original thread title, I believe the new Curve (wi-fi) clears this up. In other words with said device you can be on a call, and still received emails...
    09-30-07 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD