Hello,

I had to wait 2 weeks until Orange UK would turn on my Blackberry, before they did I bought E Office Pro from Dynoplex, which is superb and so I was happy. When I got the whole Blackberry thing switched on all guns blazing now, until a few days later when I downloaded and installed the Orange Blackberry program, which enabled me to load programs from my desktop.

It did block my google maps and stop a few other things, which I sorted by changing the lbs and Blackberry alx files.

Now I can do everything.

PROBLEM is when I go into efile I find that I have to confirm registration of the E Office software, I am getting error 400 just on this program so I cant get through to the server to re confirm.dynoplex emailed me and said to reset firewall and try all the settings -which I have now done and still cant get through, I think dynoplex have given up now.

All the data applications are working fine, but when I did a diagnostics test on the mobile network, it says Blackberry registered, connected to network =No.

Can anyone help please.
    Regards
    Kevin
    09-22-07 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD