So basically the title says it all...my mom is having trouble with her blackberry World where after syncing with outlook through desktop manager she gets duplicate calendar entries on her bb (this did not used to happen; it is a recent bug after she has had her bb for months). Thanks for any help!
    05-31-09 03:22 PM
    Check to see if her default calendar is the same as her email account associated with Outlook. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. If she has recently done an upgrade, this will likely be set to Device Default. If this is the case, and if her Outlook calendar is okay, you can wipe the calendar from your BB through DM, and then resync again.
    05-31-09 07:03 PM
    eddiek-I've had this same problem, somewhat, beginning in March 2009.

My issue is I go to sleep, wake up the next morning and my entire calendar has changed to Device Default. The email account associated with Outlook's calendar has been changed to Device Default. And, I can't receive emails on any accounts, especially my work address (it's a work phone) because of whatever has transpired that evening.

I checked and yes, my default services do have the proper email address, but everything is screwed up with duplicate entries, one being device default.

Please help (and what does DM stand for?)!

Thanks for any help!!!
    08-08-09 01:57 PM
    EddieK-I found my answer in another thread you had started (sorry, but I just wasn't thinking when I asked you to explain DM).

Yahoo! It worked! Many thanks.

I just cannot understand why this bug exists in the programming. Let's see if it does it again...
    08-08-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD