Hi,

I have an 8830 WE and OS 4.5 with Sprint. After I've recorded voice notes, how do I get them on to a computer as audio files? The options for what to do with each voice note are "Send as MMS" and "Send Using Bluetooth"... I tried MMSing them to a Gmail account, but when I follow the link that comes to my email, the Sprint page says it's an audio file, and nothing happens when I try to play it -- and there's no option to download the file to my computer.

What should I be doing? Does Blackberry Desktop Manager handle this?

Thanks!
    06-05-09 11:48 AM
    Have you tried hooking it up to your computer and manually browsing for them, remember to eneble hidden folders
    06-05-09 05:07 PM
    Hrm, the problem is that I'm on a Mac. My blackberry does not appear as a mass storage device when I connect via USB, and if I try to"browse" the Blackberry using Bluetooth, my Mac simply says that "The device does not have the necessary services."

Have any other ideas?
    06-05-09 05:36 PM
    Have you tried taking the memory card out and using the card reader, if your Mac has that, or an external card reader?
    06-05-09 06:24 PM
    My blackberry does not appear as a mass storage device when I connect via USB
    On your BB go to Options, select Media Card and make sure that Mass Storage Mode Support is set to ON.
    06-07-09 12:49 PM
    Mass storage should work on a mac just fine.
    06-09-09 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD